It looks like a GTam...
Or, it will in a few months.
I've pulled the car cover off the 69 Alfa GTV, cleaned out the dust and weather grime, and the project is finally back on the front burner!
I acquired a set of stock steel full rear quarters last year to replace the crunched quarters on the car, but, Rich Goodrich (Goodrich Distributing) is currently laying up a full set of GTam body panels for me. The body, as it sits now, is in pretty sad shape, with lots of rear body panel crash damage. A GTam clone (the body anyway) is just the ticket for this car. Having the car stripped of fenders and quarters will help considerably during the suspension design/build.
Engine Building is currently in process. A couple sets of heads are at a -new- cylinder head specialist.
Updates coming real soon.
It's been taking a liitle longer than expected, rounding up parts. The fenders are still "being laid up". So I've been working on the engine, in the meantime. Pics shortly.
Ok, no pics. The GTam panels were finished early October, and I went down to get them. They look... ok. Good enough, some alligatoring in a few spots, but easy to fix with a little filler. I have all 4 fender flares, 2 complete nose panels, a tail panel, and rear deck lid. I loaded them up into the Alfa and hauled it off to storage to make room for the J5. I'll get back to it again in a year or so.